Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's our Anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary
to my
dear hubby!!!
Just as I said in our vows several years back in that familiar church:
"Entreat me not to leave you,
Or to turn back from following after you;
For wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
Where you die, I will die,
And there will I be buried.
The Lord do so to me, and more also,
If anything but death parts you and me"
(Ruth 1:16-17).
I love you, husband! Happy Anniversary!
In the Heart of our Home,
Rebekah

5 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple! So glad to get to go on this journey with you!

rcsnickers said...

Happy Anniversary! What a blessing you two are! A true example to others!

April said...

(Sung to the tune of the Lone Ranger):

Happy Anniversary,
Happy Anniversary,
Happy Anniversary,
HAAPPYY Anniversary!

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy,
Happy Anniversary.

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy,
Happy Anniversaryyyyyyyy.......

Happy Anniversary,
Happy Anniversary,
Happy Anniversary,
HAAAPPPPYYYY Anniversary!

Love you.

April

Amanda said...

Hope you have had a wonderful anniversary!

Jeanette said...

Happy Anniversar!!!!!