Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Testimony Tuesday

Praise the Lord for how He teaches us continually through His Word.

He is constantly reminding me how anything good that comes from me is because of Him! Last night I read in Ephesians these awesome words:

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of words, lest any man should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them" (Ephesians 2:8-10).

Not only is the grace from Him, even the faith to believe is "not of yourselves." Praise the Lord for His grace.

Then He doesn't stop! Any good things that come from us is not our own doings. I am not my own workmanship (thank you, Lord!); I am "His workmanship!"

As a Believer, He does not leave us to ourselves. He continually works on us to sanctify us.

Aren't you glad He is the "Worker?"

What about you? What is God teaching you?

No comments: