Sunday, July 5, 2009

ANNOUNCING. . . . . . .









Announcing the arrival of our 2009 model. . . . . .
Little Brother!
















AK (to mama) A "Sweet Potato"




We are so thankful to the Lord for this precious gift.


Daddy is one proud papa. Baby #6 is just as sweet &
wonderful as the first!


All the other children are very proud of him and are really enjoying him already.









































Little Brother had somewhat of a rough time in the hospital, spending 3 days in the NICU. He had bleeding above his skull which caused a large "knot" on his head. We praise the Lord that He used the blood in this knot to stop the source of the bleeding. God is good.

Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement!

In the Heart of our Home,

Rebekah

11 comments:

Just A Family said...

The White family thinks he's a keeper..
So happy we can add him to our extended family...:)

You did good!

love,
The Whites

Mama Hen said...

He is definetly a keeper! We love all of you so much and are soooo excited about Little Brother. I can't wait to see him again and get some good newborn cuddle time in. PS. Abbie says "Thank You!"

Word Warrior said...

Oh..my..goodness..Rebekah...he is beautiful! We have prayed for you guys..miss you and so glad to see this little one (well, little is a relative term, isn't it ;-) Enjoy him immensely.

I hope to be on the other side soon!

smallseven said...

Congrats HIxons! He is such a little doll! I'm praising GOd that all is well with him! I'll keep ya'll in my prayers as you adjust to your new addition.
much love,
Heather

Bryan Camp; Cantina Camp said...

He is so precious!! I enjoyed being able to see him and spend some time with all of you on the 4th. We are glad you guys are doing well. Each of your children are precious and such a joy to be around!
Cantina

The Ferrill's said...

There is just NOTHING like a newborn! He is BEAUTIFUL! Rebekah I didn't know he had to spend time in NICU...I'm so thankful the Lord healed him! I know you are enjoying your little bundle of joy so much! Babies are so yummy! ;)
Blessings, friend!

Jill said...

OOOOOHHHHHH! He is so cute!!! Looks alot like the biggest sister to me. I'm with Mama Hen, I could eat him with a spoon. I'm so glad he's ok and at home. Love you!

Rachel said...

He's so precious and handsome already!!

Saying "hey" from Mama Hen's blog!

Congrats!

April for the Crew said...

Congratulations Friend. I'm so happy for you. He is absolutely beautiful. They don't come much cuter than that. Enjoy your time. We can always train later ;-).

BabyDoll said...

Great pictures of the little one! He is beautiful! He will be in such good hands with all the sibs! They are very proud of him too!

Jeanette said...

I just can't wait to get to snuggle with him a little more!! I love all the pics!!