Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Best Laid Plans. . . .

It all started with a simple invitation. . .



My invitation was printed on paper.




Others' were whispered in the day's clubhouse.

A tea party for just the girls! (again ;-)

So thankful to have the tea set Maudie gave them from her own china cabinet several years ago. . .



Big Sister is so sweet to continue joining her little sisters' tea parties.



But the excitement begins when the brothers join the party. . . .





Sometimes brothers just don't have the "grace" tea parties tend to require. . . .




At least they know how to say they've had enough.



Bigger Brother's Disclaimer: It was an accident!
Big Brother's Disclaimer: I only go to tea parties when I'm hungry. For the record. ;-)
Mama's Disclaimer: Nothing was broken. :-)

2 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Hilarious and so glad nothing was broken. That picture is too funny.

Tell the girls I will tea party with them :).

The Ferrill's said...

I just love a good tea party.
I've decided that the best thing for our two families to get together is plan something totally spur of the moment...It seems like every time I plan something far in advance, something happens!
BTW, I stayed home with Kevin today and he is much better! Just a little bit of fever and much less cough, praise God!
Praying for yall this coming Saturday! :)