Friday, August 13, 2010

A Winner!

Thank you for your help spreading the word about our t-shirt fundraiser and a BIG thank you for those who have already purchased one of these great shirts!

So we have a winner of the must-read Adopted for Life by Russel Moore.

MRS. JENNIFER!!! Yea! You are going to love this book, Mrs. Jennifer; I can't wait to hear what you think about it!

In other news, we received an update on our darling' little Hai Hai today! Ya'll, I have been waiting on this since May, and I am so excited! Among several other things, we learned that he is "fairly extroverted" and "talkative and lively!" He is going to fit right in with this family! :0)

Look at these sweet pictures!





OK, I must say, I'm ready to bring him home NOW. ;-) Can't wait!

If you haven't checked out the t-shirts, hop on over right now and see what you think!

3 comments:

Mrs. Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! I am so happy that I won! I can not wait to read this book! I'm sure Wendy won't mind getting it to me...after she reads it, probably! haha! I won't mind of course!

I am enjoying your more frequent blog updates and your husband's as well. Thanks!

Mrs. Jennifer said...

Hey Rebekah! Hope all is well with you guys.
I wanted to "come over" and ask you to tell your husband that I have so much enjoyed his choice of articles this week. I have really taken a lot from them.
Have a great weekend!
FYI - jenncbrown@bellsouth.net

Mama Hen said...

Are you home yet?