Friday, August 27, 2010

You Say It's Your Birthday. . .



Today is Big Brother's birthday!

Let me tell you, this boy is an incredible blessing. He is laid-back and easy-going. He is pleasantly easy to please. He rarely asks for anything, so when he does, it makes you want to go to the ends of the earth to find it. . .;-)



He's the kind of guy who gets along with everybody and, more often than not, defers to others and esteems others better than himself.



When we have guests with smaller children, I can always count on Big Brother to make them feel special.



If you knew Big Brother, you would know he is an awesome guy!



When Big Brother was born, he was our third baby within 36 months, and I was only 24 years old. Yes, I did feel a little overwhelmed, and no, I am not really sure how we made it, except by the Lord's grace. But I would do it all again in a heartbeat!

Happy Birthday, son!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday BIG BROTHER!

The Ferrill's said...

Happy Happy Birthday BIG BROTHER! He reminds me of MY third child, too!
And Happy Birthday (early) to big sister!
August is a fun month!
Hugs,
Laine

April for the Crew said...

Absolutely a sweet, sweet child. Makes your heart glad!

CWHill said...

Happy Birthday Big Brother!!! What a blessing he is.