Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happenin's Around the Home

We have definitely had a busy few weeks. In less than a month we had 3 major fundraisers. The last one was a 2-day yard sale, and the Lord blessed us with $800! Praise to Him!

I guess some of my kids are getting the swing of things b/c Little Sister came in the other day and informed me she was raising money to go get Hai Hai.

Her fundraiser?

A clothes hanger sale on the front porch. ;0)



She also had a few pairs of scissors for sale.



She made $5 and brought it to me saying she now had enough to go to China with us.

Course, even though it has felt like all work lately, there has still been a little time for some fun.



It seems there is often some sort of front yard football going on around here.




Meet the newest recruit. . . .;0)



He might need his own rookie card.





I think he had a great game, even if his mama did have to carry him off the field!


2 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

How fun! And praise God about the money HE brought in!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama Hen said...

I love the one with the football and the paci. You know you have to be comfortable when you are playing. Cute pics and I love the last one of you and little sweetie.