Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sons

Today has been an absolutely wonderful day. I got to spend most of the day with my 2 oldest sons.










We saw the play Zorro!, and it was fabulous! (If you are a local friend and have a chance, you must go see it at the BCT at the BJCC. Funny!)

In addition, I opened my inbox to find !21! precious pics of another son!




A few weeks ago, we were able to send Hai Hai a birthday cake (through Ladybugs n Love), and we just received the greatest pictures! (If Blogger were a little faster, I would show them ALL to you, but I must refrain. ;-)





Isn't he a cutie? I'm sure ready to bring him home.

4 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Whew! What a great day for you. I know you were so excited to see your inbox. Its getting closer and closer everyday!

Rebekah said...

Big Sister speaking:
I just wanted to say that I am so blessed to have four amazing little bros (the little sisters aren't so bad, either) - and am so excited about Hai Hai!!! Is he one of THE cutest toddlers ever or what? I am so, so ready to zoom over to China and hug him and squeeze him and shower him with M&Ms! He is so cute...!

Laine said...

He IS a cutie indeed!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I know you cannot wait to go and scoop him up! He looks very healthy and like he's doing good, he just needs his forever mama and daddy! ;)

LJ said...

Wow...such wonderful new photos! Congrats! I've bookmarked your blog and hope to follow your travel journey to bring him home. He's a cutie!