Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Two Sons from China!


Wow! How do I begin? I think I will start with a big PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Way back in the spring, when we first submitted our LOI for Hai Hai, we were also especially drawn to this other precious little 3 year old boy. However, as many of you know, it is not too common to bring home 2 at a time from Chin*.

Circumstances were not in our favor, so we had to "settle" for praying for this precious child.

But deep down inside, I knew I was his mama. I can't explain it. But I certainly didn't trust my heart b/c of our past experiences with adoption disappointments.

So the months went by, and we would check occasionally to see if he was still on the "list."

He remained.

Recently, we and our agency realized that perhaps circumstances might be in our favor, and we submitted an LOI (Letter of Intent).

Yesterday, in my inbox sat these most precious words: "Pre-Approval!"

So we have 2 sons waiting for us Ch*n*! To God be the Glory! What an amazing "Solomon's Porch" occasion to celebrate and praise the Lord!

This son is 3 years old like our Hai Hai and also has similar special needs, even though his are a bit further up the spectrum than Hai Hai's. We are so thankful they will not only have us, but they will also have each other!

So with no further delay. . . . .introducing. . . . . .



Zheng Zheng!

(I think he already looks like a Hixon. :0)

14 comments:

Vicki said...

OH PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! You are so right, what an incredible "Soloman's Porch" occasion to celebrate!!! Oh what a testimony to us! Oh sweet Jesus- Nothing is impossible for You! Shouting to the heavens Hallelujah! For all the glorious joy that is abounding towards you and your family. What a sweet adventure! Hidden Treasures for sure.

Shonni said...

Yes, Praise the LORD!!!! WOW I am so excited for you!!!

Mama Hen said...

Woo-Hoo! Now James will have three buddies to play with!

So excited for you guys. What a blessing beyond words.

Mrs. Jennifer said...

You might be interested in this if you get a minute - www.myadoptionwebsite.com/annalyn
These are friends of mine. She has some pretty good details on there. May be helpful.

The Ferrill's said...

Thank you Jesus for this precious gift TIMES TWO!

I am SO EXCITED and I will be right beside you all the way, friend! (well, not exactly in China, but you know what I mean!)

David and Janet Hurley said...

Well, you have already heard my woo hoo, but it deserves repeating...woooo hoooo!
Truly God at work!

Aaron and Erica said...

WooHoo! I'm praising the Lord with you tonight!!! Congratulations!

Mrs. Jennifer said...

Oh, P.S. - I just thought of this happy thought. One year I had a brother and sister in my class known at the school as "the twins". They were not biological, their parents adopted both of them together, same as you. I didn't find that out until halfway through the year! They were just always the twins!

Our Journey to China said...

We are so excited for you! Praise God!!

Sherrie said...

Congratulations Rebekah. i am from Dothan,AL i have a DD Tianjin 2008
i have a friend DD Xiamen 2008 would love to know where u r from..please email me
Peaks5@aol.com thx Sherrie

Serving the King said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Congratulations!! This boy mom is incredibly happy for you!!

Jean said...

Yippee Jesus! He is beautiful!! Two boys- twice the joy!!

Congratulations!

Kelly said...

He is beautiful--I guess handsome is better! You are going to have twins like me! Congratulations and Amen!

*Overflowing* said...

WAIT...WHAT???? How did I miss this??? Oh sweet friend, I am soooo excited for you guys!! He is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!