Saturday, December 11, 2010

LOA on Its Way!

Yesterday we had the joy of going to our agency's Travel Meeting. It was so much fun to meet other China families in the same process and to hear more details on what to expect in this last leg of the process.

(I also got to enjoy being away with my husband for nine whole hours!!!

And the icing on the cake for both of us was to hear the words from our sweet social worker that Zheng Zheng's LOA was coming to town!!!!

Did you hear us celebrating all the way where you live????

It was quite a surprise to all of us, even to our social worker, as we all were afraid we might have a wait ahead of us.

(And let me tell you, nothing in our adoption process has ever before moved quickly, LOL! Hubby and I kept looking at each other saying, "Are they sure they meant the Hixons?")

Soooo. . when it gets to Birmingham, our sw will overnight it to us (unless I just drive on down there and meet their courier guy and take HIS picture, too ;-) and then we will sign with another great fanfare, and get it back to Lifeline with all Zheng Zheng's immigration forms and visa application ASAP!!!

Hopefully, there will be a nice immigration worker who will put Zheng Zheng's file with Hai Hai's. :-)

We are thanking the Lord for this little gift of news and continue trusting in His sovereign timing.




7 comments:

Vicki said...

OH! That is such GREAT News! Hooray! So happy for your family! You are so close it gives me goose bumps- God's timing is spectacular isn't it?? Love that 2 little boys will very soon be coming home! Praise the Lord- Jesus we Praise YOU! oh and yes we did hear screaming yesterday in Missouri, so nice to know it was you all rejoicing! hehe

Shonni said...

What happy news!!!!

Serving the King said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!! What great news! I wondered what those screams of excitement I heard off in the distance were. ;) Will you email me? I have a question for ya! mommyof4jays@msn.com

Kelly said...

What a way to end the year!! I know you are so very excited to get your son home!

Annette said...

What a great Christmas present to have both LOA's arrive in the same month!! So very exciting for all of you!

Please email me when you can, I have a question re: your Lifesong account. Thanks! ourfivetreasures@yahoo.com

Laine said...

WONDERFUL SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!
Rebekah that is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!

And I'm so glad that you had some wonderful q.t. with husband!

Just A Family said...

love you guys!

china here we come:)