Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thankful for Sickness???

Well,. . .I'm thankful they are throwing up on Thursday and not tomorrow or Christmas Day. . . .

Would be sad to miss our family tradition of celebrating with my brother's family, my dad, and my aunt and uncle on Christmas Eve. . . .

Would be sad to miss our family tradition of celebrating with my hubby's family on Christmas Day. . . .

But so far, we only have 2 down. Four more to go. . . .(I refuse to think I need to include hubby or myself in the count, LOL.)

Okay. . . . . . . . . . .I guess we are waiting to see. . . .(we're pretty good at that one by now. . .)

3 comments:

Mama Hen said...

So so so sorry girl. I wish I lived closer to help you. Hope it only goes through two and tomorrow everyone wakes up feeling great!

*Overflowing* said...

Oh Rebekah...I am praying for you guys!!! That stinks! Have a beautiful Christmas my friend!

Berean Wife said...

So sorry. :(

Here I was complaining about a couple of runny noses but yours sounds much worse. Hope everyone is better quickly and no sharing.

Berean Wife