Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tonight is the Spaghetti Dinner

Tonight we will be holding the Spaghetti Dinner and Silent Auction, a fundraiser for our sweet China boys!

This is a new adventure for me. I cook for a lot of hungry people everyday, but it pales in comparison to all the spaghetti we will be cooking today!

Date: Saturday, January 15
Time: 5:30 PM
Location: Bethel Baptist Church in Snead
Cost: $6 a plate (spaghetti, bread, dessert, drink)

If you're a local friend, come have dinner with us! If not, please pray for the Lord's blessings on our event!

2 comments:

Aaron and Erica said...

Praying for a great turnout tonight!!! I wished we live just a little closer...we'd definitely come for some spaghetti.

Kelly said...

Please post how this goes...after we receive our referral we are planning on doing a spaghetti dinner or pancake breakfast. I would love to get some tips on the what to do and what not to do. I hope it is a HUGE success.