Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finding our Groove

We are home, and things are going well!  (or at least in my mind :)  It is so nice to be able to relax and take the time to get to know the two precious jewels the Lord has allowed us to love and parent. 

They both seem very happy (most of the time).  They seem very comfortable in the home, thrive off of playing with their new siblings, and can't get enough of the yard and the outdoors.

The jetlag has been a little mean, so it has not been too hard to enjoy the downtime and slowing down to love on these sweeties and help them transition to our family, the family structure, and the family rules.

We haven't started back to the school yet.  In a way, I look forward to getting into that new normal, and in a way I dread the extra responsibilities. ;-)  But I know it will definitely help give everyone the routine to which they are accustomed.  Our summer break is about to end. ;-)

Tomorrow we will be taking Jonathan to the International Adoption Clinic.(that is assuming we aren't blown off course by the predicted bad weather) I believe it will be a big asset to us as we try to learn everything we can about this precious son.  They both have orthopedic appointments later in May.

I expect to continue journaling on their website; I hope to have it made into a keepsake book after a year.  www.jonathanandjosiah.com

2 comments:

Mama Hen said...

I love your new little jewels. Precious, precious.

BabyDoll said...

Good morning! I was at CBS yesterday and a sweet little birdie told me that a long legged bird is coming to see you in oh about 9 months! WOW! The Lord is amazing! Congrats! I would love to come see everyone when you're ready! Have a blessed day and I love you. Corla