Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jonathan's Progress in Pics


Last knee stroll before surgery


Lovin' his Thomas the Train sticker--about to go to surgery


"Now just how do I get this thing off?"



Therapy is not easy.



"I could get used to these wheels--too bad they are not #1 priority. . . ."


Jonathan's day has been very up and down.  It seems to take a lot of medicine to keep
his pain managed.  We're praying tomorrow will be more promising, especially as everyone seems
so anxious to send him home.

3 comments:

Laine said...

Rebekah he is just so adorable...I am sure there are many ups and downs...oh how I remember those hospital days vividly. Praying for YOU as well as sweet Jonathan!

Praying that his pain management can be more predictable and that he will respond well to meds!

May you all be so aware of HIS presence during this time!

Mama Hen said...

Rebekah, his therapist goes to my church!!!!! And they are adoptive parents-twice over. They are the ones that really encouraged us to get started with Lifeline and his wife walked me through some of the baby steps at the beginning. How about that?????

Still praying for little sweetie!!!!

David and Janet Hurley said...

Looks like he is having a good day---but I know it can be moment by moment. Pain mgmt can be tough to figure out, I will pray for that specifically!