Sunday, August 5, 2012

Because I Never Want to Forget This

This morning at church, I sent one of my daughters for Jonathan.  I was gathering all my chicks, so to speak, and this is what transpired.

As Jonathan was making his way toward the stairs, one of Hannah's friends asked him where he was going. 

And what he answered, I hope I never forget.  He said,

"My mama called me. 
She loves me. 
She wanted me. 
And she's happy she has me."

And then he made his way down the steps.

That, my friends, is a snapshot of the miracle of adoption.

7 comments:

Southern Cheesehead said...

I am in tears!! Precious

Jill said...

You made me cry! So precious

Laine said...

Still smiling over his sweet understanding!! Praise the Lord for bringing Jonathan into your family! He knows he is chosen and loved!!!

Serving the King said...

Oh good gracious I love that! You're doing a great job mama!

MamaHen said...

I think this might be the best post EVER in ALL of blogland!

David and Janet Hurley said...

Precious, AND great speech!!

You need to add "timeline to..." on your sidebar=)

Stephanie said...

That is SO sweet. So glad you blogged it to remember it always.