Saturday, September 1, 2012

You Must Read This

I know I need to share more about our little blessing, and I will very soon. 

Tonight, though, I wanted you to hop over to my friend Sonia's blog and read her recent post.  Sonia and her husband adopted 3 sons last year, all within about 9 months.  She has an enormous heart for orphans, but, most importantly, she loves the Lord. 

Her posts usually leave me cracking up, but this one in particular sums up so well why those who go to great lengths to bring home a waiting child do what they do.

2 comments:

MamaHen said...

What an awesome story!

Serving the King said...

Awwww, thanks friend! You are too sweet!! Those words from Joshua will stay with me in those moments when I think I will just go ahead and go crazy. :) Can't wait to hear more about Ms Cutie Pants!!!