Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New Pics of Ruthie!

 
 
Today in my inbox were the most beautiful and precious photos
of our youngest daughter! 
 
 
 
 
I cannot help but think she looks like a perfect China doll. 
 
 
 
 
I am so surprised by the quality of these pictures.  However, over and over
I have been pleased with the reports I hear about the care
she receives in her particular orphanage.
 
Ruthie lives in Hangzhou, and I have heard
many positive things about their facilities, therapies, etc. 
 
 
 
 
 
How thankful we are that God has used caring individuals
to nurture her and hopefully prepare her for life with a family.
 
 
 


We received her updated measurements, and she is just a few inches
taller than Gabriel.  I think they, along with Sarah Kate, will have lots of fun!
 
Counting down the weeks! 

6 comments:

Jennifer P said...

Hangzhou is indeed a wonderful place, albeit still an orphanage. What stellar pictures of an even more beautiful daughter. Our son was eight when we adopted him and it was clear that the people at the SWI cared for him. Congratulations!

Erin Schmidt said...

Wowzer those are some stunning pictures! Someone must have thought a photo shoot was in order for your little darling! Oh I bet you have been one cloud 9 all day!

Erin Schmidt said...

Wowzer those are some stunning pictures! Someone must have thought a photo shoot was in order for your little darling! Oh I bet you have been one cloud 9 all day!

Anneli said...

Wow, those pictures are gorgeous! Of course they had a gorgeous subject to photograph!

Not long now and she will be in your arms!

Laine said...

BEAUTIFUL! I showed all the kids and we all agreed how much fun the nannies must have had dressing her up for this! She is a little doll, Rebekah! I know you really are counting the days!!!! Praying!

MamaHen said...

My keyboard has been broken so I haven't been able to respond to the pictures. I could see the pictures, but could not tell you how absolutely beautiful and precious she is !!!!!!!! Oh my goodness-she is so tiny-just like a little doll! Can't wait to meet her.