Friday, February 22, 2013

Three Wonderful Little Letters

So thrilled!  Tomorrow came and our LOA came TODAY!! Woohoo!!  (Lifeline; LID 12/17, OOT since 12/26)

On our way to LL to sign!!!




So happy and thankful that we received our LOA's today for the girls!  We were on a field trip and about to leave for home when my cell phone rang.  I told Wendy that I sure hope it is Karla!  I couldn't help but holla when I saw "Lifeline" on my screen!  Yay!!!!

We were able to stop by the office on our way home, sign the long-awaited documents, and celebrate with a Krispie Kreme doughnut!  (I mean, what else do you do when the sign says, "Hot Doughnuts Now" and you are celebrating LOAs? ;)

Our immigration paperwork should be sent off Monday morning.  We expect about 8 more weeks of paperchasing before Travel Approval, and then we will be securing our flights!  We're coming, sweet girls!

 

3 comments:

MamaHen said...

Abbie talked about your "holla" all the way home. And then she took great delight in telling Mark all the details of your holla when he got home :)

Anneli said...

Woohooo!!! So excited for you all!

Janet said...

YAY!! This process has seemed fast. HAHA, it always seems fast when it's someone else=)