Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser

We will be holding a fundraiser dinner this Saturday night (March 9th) at 6 PM to help with our final adoption fees


We are so thankful to another local church for allowing us to use their fellowship hall.  Of course, Locust Fork Baptist Church is not just ANY other local church!  This is where I attended from about age 5 until age 20!  I was baptized here, married here, and my husband was licensed and ordained to preach at LFBC.  My parents still attended when they died.  As you can see, it holds a very special place in my heart.  And we are so thankful they are allowing us the use of the fellowship hall (the very one that held our wedding reception!) for this fundraising dinner.

 
If you are local, we would love for you to join us for dinner at 6 PM.
 
 
Spaghetti
Salad
Bread
Drink
Dessert
 
We are asking for donations. 
 
 
To Go Plates will be available if you are in a hurry. 
 
If you are not in a hurry, please consider our silent auction that will be held from 6-7 PM.
 
We would love to see you there!!!!
 
 

1 comment:

Anneli said...

Wish I could go! Praying it's a huge success!